SemanticCMS Core Canonical Changelog
- Minimum Java version changed from 1.7 to 1.8.
Reduced use of property substitutions in
This is to help 3rd-party parsers that fail to perform full Maven-compatible substitutions.
- Using AO Fluent HTML for HTML generation.
Now outputting HTML or XHTML based on the current response content type.
This should eliminate validator warnings when used as HTML.
- Optimized ServletContext attribute initialization and concurrency.
Absolute URLs are now generated in RFC 3986 URI US-ASCII
format always, even when RFC 3987 IRI Unicode format is active
on the page. This is consistent with
RFC 6596 - The Canonical Link Relation:
The target (canonical) IRI MAY:
o Specify a relative IRI (see [RFC3986], Section 4.2).
Also fixed now correctly encoding for XHTML attribute, instead of XHTML, although this difference does
not matter for correctly formatted US-ASCII URLs.
- Minimum Java version changed from 1.6 to 1.7.
- Using managed dependencies:
- This project uses managed dependencies.
- This project's managed dependencies may also be imported by other projects.
- New AO OSS Parent POM to simplify
- Project documentation moved to per-project book in SemanticCMS format.
- Added changelog as top-level project link.
- Added canonical URL plugin.