- Minimum Java version changed from 1.7 to 1.8.
Reduced use of property substitutions in
pom.xml. This is to help 3rd-party parsers that fail to perform full Maven-compatible substitutions.
- Using AO Fluent HTML for HTML generation.
- Optimized ServletContext attribute initialization and concurrency.
Absolute URLs are now generated in RFC 3986 URI US-ASCII
format always, even when RFC 3987 IRI Unicode format is active
on the page. This is consistent with
HTML Microdata - Terminology:
For the purposes of this specification, the terms "URL" and "URI" are equivalent. The URL specification, and RFC 3986 which uses the term URI, define a URL, valid URL, and absolute URL.
- Using managed dependencies:
- This project uses managed dependencies.
- This project's managed dependencies may also be imported by other projects.
- Minimum Java version changed from 1.6 to 1.7.
Google search results seem confused by multiple
BreadcrumbList. Added new init parameter
com.semanticcms.core.breadcrumblist.jsonld.BreadcrumbListJsonLd.firstListOnly, which will default to
trueuntil Google supports multiple breadcrumb lists.
When enabled, only the first
BreadcrumbListis provided. The element considered first depends on the page parent/child relationship ordering.
- New release for bug fixes in underlying AO Encoding library.
- Updated dependencies.
- Added breadcrumbs in JSON-LD format to semanticcms-core.